• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Sad news, lost a friend and forum member.

Started by Crazydave, January 18, 2023, 01:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazydave

Member frankp (Frank Pistotnik) lost his battle with lung cancer this last Saturday.

I met Frank years ago when searching for info on my then newly acquired 29 Plymouth. Over the last 9 years he has came over and wrenched, gone with on a parts run road trip and annually would drive one of his 29's over to meet me at my hometown threshing show. (with a collector car corner) We had some good talks and he was a great resource for information. He will be missed.

I will post the live stream information for his service when available for those interested. It will be January 28th at 11am.

Service and live stream info > https://www.muellerbies.com/frankpistotnik

chetbrz

Hay Dave,

This is so sad to hear.  I never had the pleasure of meeting Frank personally; but over the years had many interactions and great conversations.  He will be greatly missed.

Chet...
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

Crazydave

Edited my top post to include service info.

Planned on hitting a national show together, but it never happened.
Its amazing how fast your health can change. Don't put off anything on those wish lists, if you have the means to do it.

racertb

29plycoop

Rest In Peace Frank. Your friends here are missing you.
Plymouth and inovation go hand in hand.

Touring29

RIP Frank! Another old car guy gone  :'( We need to keep getting young people interested in these old cars or they too will cease to exist. I know I'm preaching to the choir.

29UJohn

I haven't been on the forum for awhile. I just received the latest issue of the Plymouth bulletin and was sad to see that Frank Pistotnik had passed away on January 14. I had hoped to get to meet him, but was never able to get up that way.
John
1929U 4 Dr

Marc28plym

I'm very sorry to hear news of Franks passing.  My condolences to all of his family and friends.  God speed Frank.