• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

1929-32 Plymouth Crankshaft & 1930-32 Plymouth Wire Wheel

Started by hursst, July 04, 2023, 07:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hursst

For Sale- 1929-32 4-Cyl Plymouth Crankshaft.  Asking $80.  Also 1930-32 Plymouth Wire wheel.  From a 1930 30U; not exactly sure if it fits the other 4-cyl years, but it probably does. Diameter is 19".  Takes 4.75" x 19" tire.  Asking $45.  Will not ship the crankshaft, it is too heavy, but can deliver to most of the Carlisle, PA shows, or can possibly deliver within about 125 miles of Washington D.C.  Will ship the wheel, please send a zip code for a shipping quote.  I am located in northern Virginia.

If interested, feel free to make me an offer, want these to go to a good home and avoid the scrap yard, but they need to go, I cannot use them and they are taking up space.

hursst

ski

hursst

Yes, still have the wheel.  Sorry for the delay in responding, I'm not getting notifications for some reason.

ski

I had a friend passing through that area but he already made the trip. I'll check with you next time he goes that way. Are you right in or near D.C.?
ski

hursst

Ski,
   Very sorry, still didn't get any notifications from new responses, I had the wrong setup it looks like. I usually check this site about once a month at current time. I think I have it working now.  Feel free to PM if I don't respond in a timely manner; I'm still here.

To answer your question, I am about 30 miles south of DC.  I'd be willing to travel up to 30 miles to meet your friend, if that would make it easier, assuming you still need the wheel and your friend comes this way again.

-Chris