• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Sites between the P4 and P15 series?

Started by SDGlenn, April 21, 2012, 10:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDGlenn

Does anybody know of any sites that cover the Plymouth cars, between the P4 and the P15 series? I am finding it very hard to find out anything about the 1939 model P7 and P8 particulary. I have only seen very few other 1939 model, William Steeds and one other convertible. I saw a couple P8 sedans but no P7's. Is the P7 that scarce? If that is true, that would be one more reason to try get this one as original as posible.  I have been using this one as a daily driver, and am catching up with Bob Drown on miles driven.. LOL  (I'll meet you half way for coffee Bob)
SD Glenn
SDGlenn

Tinkeys

I'd like to meet you half way Glen ! Where would that be hopefully not in the ocean ha. Ha !
Also my wife and I are thinking of taking a trip around Europe in the next 2 years ,who knows may catch up with you then.

chetbrz

Quote from: SDGlenn on April 21, 2012, 10:21:43 PM
Does anybody know of any sites that cover the Plymouth cars, between the P4 and the P15 series? I am finding it very hard to find out anything about the 1939 model P7 and P8 particulary. I have only seen very few other 1939 model, William Steeds and one other convertible. I saw a couple P8 sedans but no P7's. Is the P7 that scarce? If that is true, that would be one more reason to try get this one as original as posible.  I have been using this one as a daily driver, and am catching up with Bob Drown on miles driven.. LOL  (I'll meet you half way for coffee Bob)
SD Glenn

POC & AACA forums.  Maybe pose the same question. 

Chet...
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member