• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Weather Off Topic (OT)

Started by chetbrz, May 29, 2009, 08:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chetbrz

Well Tuesday of this week and since then we have been pelted with huge amounts of rain in very short periods of time.  Of course the Virginia soil is clay based and doesn't drain water very easily.  For the last 11 years we have lived here in our current home water free but Tuesday night before I was getting on a plane for a business trip at 5:00 AM the next morning my wife and I spent a number of hours ripping up carpets in our split foyer home.   The insurance adjuster is coming Monday but what a mess and the rains continue to come.

I hope things are going well for you all, but currently we are immersed in more work then I really want to do.  Hopefully at some point this spring I will take my old car out for a drive.  Maybe tomorrow if it doesn't rain.  (Fat Chance)  Hopefully the wood wheels have swelled up tight. 

Oh well!!!,  Chet...
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

George29

Chet

I have not been on the form for some time because of some personal problems.
I also have not been able to work on my 29 for a while but am getting back to it now.
Sorry to hear about your flooding that can sure make a mess and be a pain you know were.
Hope it all works out for you. We've been having a lot of rain in Colorado also but no flooding so far.

Good Luck George

chetbrz

Tks, George,

Things are getting back to normal.  The insurance adjuster came by today so we can now start getting things back in order.  I hope things are going well for you now and I am glad that you are able to stop back in.

Chet...
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member