• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Some news

Started by chalten, May 19, 2007, 06:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chalten

I thought I would write something about how I am doing with my ply just to move you guys.
I still have not decided who will do the paint and bezels, still thinking I am getting ripped. Meanwhile I got quite a few things on eBay and elsewhere. Headlight lenses, rear lense and bought the YNZ electrical installation. I was traveling to the US this end of month to get hold of everything but my business trip got cancelled and will have to wait a couple of weeks more till one of the colleagues travels.

have a nice weekend!
martin

mopardave

good luck with your project!
All Plymouths: 1928 Q; 1951 P-23; 1966 Sport Fury Convertible; 1975 (Space) Duster; 1999 Prowler

chetbrz

Hi Martin,

I'm glad that you were able to find some of the things you needed.  When you install your new wiring harness, if you could please take a couple of key pictures.  I rewired my car basically to fix pending issues and someday in the future when my 48 P15 is complete,  I will probably take my 29 off the road and start a full restoration of the wooden sub-structure.  Once I get in that deep I might just as well install a new, reproduction wiring harness along with other details.  Your experiences could be very valuable and helpful.

Tks,   Chet...
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member