• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

!!!! Christine Lives !!!!

Started by 29plycoop, March 09, 2007, 06:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

29plycoop

:o I went out to take the dog for a walk and Rosie and I went by the garage and noticed the doors were swinging in and out and rattling !!! I heard metal rattling !!! There was the smell of exhaust in the air !!! Rosie's ears perked up !!! She looked at me - I looked at her !!! This is the garage were I keep my 29 Coupe -  behind that door. My thoughts immediately went the movie CHRISTINE ! Waiting for the door to come down and a WILD 4 cylinder to charge out !!!!  And then it started raining and the wind stoped blowing, the doors quite swinging making noise. I opened the door and the little Black Coupe was just settin there waiting for spring. I will blame this story on cabin fever. I still think the coupe wants out.  Oh well  - Have a great summer! Rich     
Plymouth and inovation go hand in hand.

28Q29U

Great story..., I know how you feel.  If my car was working the weather here was great for an afternoon drive.  Temperatures were in the low 60s.

Chet...
Collect of Vehicular Lawn Ornaments.     http://1948plymouth.info

mopardave

No driving here.  Still too much snow and the roads are covered with salt.
All Plymouths: 1928 Q; 1951 P-23; 1966 Sport Fury Convertible; 1975 (Space) Duster; 1999 Prowler