• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Anyone living near Carmicheal California that's willing to pick up an engine ?

Started by Tinkeys, October 27, 2013, 04:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinkeys

Anyone livening near California to pick up a bare engine block for me and send it!
I will pay you for your time and effort .
Cheers Tony.

kimmc

Hey Tinkeys.  I live about 30 miles from Carmichael and could pick the block up for you.  I have no idea how to ship something like that overseas but I guess I will learn.  Maybe we should continue the discussion off the forum. 
I'll send you an email.  talk to you soon.  Kim Mc

kimmc

Hello Tinkeys.  I haven't heard from you so I thought I may have missed a reply or email.  I just wanted to make sure we hadn't missed connections.  I am still able to help if you need it.  mc

Tinkeys

Hi guys !
Just got back on site been away for a whiles have sold my Plymouth and bought another 34 Dodge sedan totally stripped apart and never restored  its going to keep me busy for the next 5 years I think
Thank you Kimack I don't require that motor now

chetbrz

Hi Tony,

Are you going to keep us up to date on the restoration of the 34.  If you want you could start a "1934 Dodge Restoration" build thread.  Then the rest of us can go to one place to see your current and past progress.

Chet...
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

Tinkeys

Thanks Chet sounds like topic that will cause stirr !
I am on holidays right now ,I don't have any programs with me to reduce the resolution of pics , perhaps when I get back after 7th Jan :)