• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Hello from Socal

Started by Lowbuckbuilder, July 26, 2019, 10:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowbuckbuilder

My name is Brian and I'm currently working on a 1930 U in the San Diego area. I was recommended to this site by a member of the HAMB board and I can already tell there is a wealth of knowledge here. This isn't my first classic car project, but it's my first real hot rod. I'm definitely sticking with the "resto-mod" theme and am committed to only changing what I need to where an upgrade is available. Going to be staying away from body mods and will likely be leaving the fenders intact.

I have a few things to post up for sale, and probably a few things that I'm looking for so I'll post both of those topics up in the proper sections soon.

Have a happy Friday, all!

Crazydave

chetbrz

Welcome..,

Parts are always an active topic.  Pictures of your build are also welcome.  Is the FEDCO number visible on the dash badge?

Example RY882W,  Just curious.    Chet...
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

Lowbuckbuilder

Attempting to post a few pics. Chet, I don't think so, but I'll look again tonight.

racertb

Lowbuckbuilder

Thanks for the welcome, Ted