• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

another auction 29 U Sedan Auburn Indiana ends 11/16

Started by papajimmm, November 11, 2019, 07:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papajimmm

I do not know anything about it but it ends 11/16, looks to be in good shape but what do I know.. watch out for 13% fees etc...

link     https://www.proxibid.com/Collector-Cars/Antique-Cars/1929-Plymouth-Model-U-Sedan/lotInformation/51071849

Crazydave

Interesting, has the potential to go low. Won't stay running and brakes are stuck.

Need pictures of the interior and under hood. Who knows whats going on in there. Good buy at 3G?

Russ T. Fender

Ι would buy it in a heartbeat for 3K but it would cost me another $1,500 to ship it.

Crazydave

Where do you live Russ ? Alaska ? lol There was a large Mecum auction this last week, and there carriers would ship a tractor 6 hours for 300-350$

It would take me 10.5 hours each way. So 2 days, one night hotel and diesel. I am tempted to call and ask for pictures, just in case it goes dirt cheap. I need more garage than I need a 6th car to join my 4 tractors... but who can pass up a steal?? I would have her running in a week   ;)

Crazydave

Somebody pay more than 3k so I don't have to go get this thing .....

Russ T. Fender

I am in Jupiter Florida and believe me closed car transport from the midwest to Florida ain't cheap.  I'd have a lot more cars in my garage if I could get them shipped for under $500.  They get $1,200 to ship a modern running car from New York to Florida.

Crazydave

Key word enclosed. This one is't show room quality, getting tougher to find a salt free transport window this time a year.