• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Driving the 29 Plymouth...

Started by SDGlenn, April 29, 2011, 08:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDGlenn

Hi, This is the day I have been waiting for all winter, I finally got to take the Plymouth for a cruise around Lake Kampeska, about 30 mile trip. Had a bit of a shake down on the Plymouth to see what I needed to work on next (or again) The stearing needs to be tightened up a bit (a lot), but the trip was great, I got a few pictures, attached. Saw a lot of people, younger ones just looked and I could hear them saying "what the F--- is that" with thier mouths hanging open, the older folks just smiled and waved, some with the thumbs up.  Met 0ne new friend, the one that pulled me home...... The waves were really big today, its kinda breezy here ... LOL
What do you think now? Still need to compound the new paint job, next week I reckon.
SD Glenn
SDGlenn

Doug

Tinkeys

Gary 30U

Glenn, That is a beautiful car. Great job. Love the color combination.

Gary

chetbrz

Great Job !!!

That first drive can only be topped by the second & third...

Chet...
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

Rusty

There is car show here at Watertown Ford/Dodge on sat the 21th.  Registration is 11-2pm and the show is 2-5pm.  I plan on taking out my 29.  I will need a few test drives as it has not been driven since the fall.  I had to go get my brother n law's 47 plymouth as I plan on taking that also there. 
rusty

SDGlenn

Rusty, send me your address and I will "test drive" out to your place and return your tire tool. And thanks a lot for the use of it.
SD Glenn
SDGlenn