• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Plymouth owners club bulletin

Started by imoore, May 31, 2013, 06:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imoore

Just recieved the magazine. It is celebrating 85years. First plymouths. Its has nice articles about 28-30 plymouth.
Well worth the read if u can get one.
Ian
1928 Q tourer (Holden bodied)
Several vintage stationary engine

aussieQ

Hi Ian,

I also got excited when I recieved my copy. I was going to show it to you the next time we caught up. Some good reading and interesting tips in it. You realise us here "downunder" are behind the eight ball. The members in the USA & Canada would have recieved their copies a couple of months ago. They will be hanging out for the next edition by now.

Gary S.

imoore

Yeh i was goin to do the same.  Was a good read especially aboit the rear main leak. Mine dosent leak that bad. But will check it out.
1928 Q tourer (Holden bodied)
Several vintage stationary engine

SDGlenn

QuoteI also got excited when I received my copy. I was going to show it to you the next time we caught up. Some good reading and interesting tips in it. You realize us here "downunder" are behind the eight ball. The members in the USA & Canada would have received their copies a couple of months ago. They will be hanging out for the next edition by now.

If you are behind, don't feel bad, you are really not behind.... just down under. lol .  I live only a couple hundred miles from the printer and I received mine last week.  It is good reading, I really enjoyed it also.  Sure has been quiet for the last month or so, maybe pickup when spring gets here. ( I am still waiting for spring, maybe tomorrow)
Take care
SDGlenn
SDGlenn