• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Everyone Loves a Parade

Started by Touring29, June 25, 2022, 03:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Touring29

Ok it was a little parade in a little town but its ours and we love it. Everything went well. Here is the 29 with the Grand Marshal. She loved it! It was getting pretty warm outside by the time it was over but no cars overheated or did anything else embarrassing. It was a good day!

When the parade was over we ate at a local restaurant and probably spent a hour there then drove home which is a mile or so. When she was pulling into the garage it died but restarted easily. She got it in the garage and I opened the hood nearly burning my hand on the handle. I though wow this thing is HOT. I shot it with my infrared thermometer and the head and water neck read 106 degrees F which wasn't far from the outside temp. The exhaust manifold read over 300 so I know the gun was working. I don't know why it died but at its age as far as I am concerned its allowed to be a little cranky.

chetbrz

Nice, looks like a great day.!!!
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member