• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Misc 29U and related parts

Started by 29UJohn, May 20, 2023, 07:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

29UJohn

I am downsizing and getting ready to move and have a few parts looking for a new home, most for 29U:  Refurbished camshaft with fiber gear installed; tail light stem (believe it's for a 30 or 31 though), windshield riser handle and escutcheon (appears to be from a delux model, not sure though), 31 clutch pressure plate and disk, fully refurbished (was going to install on my 29, but my tranny has a weld repair that interfered with this newer style pressure plate), brake master cylinder (needs refurbishment); emergency brake band assembly, oil filler tube and cap, intake manifold (has braze repair), crankshaft pulley ( has braze repair), black spare tire cover 20 inch, tan cloth spare tire cover NOS for 19 inch tire (from Jay Fisher),  DRT-08 Carb (Needs work), DRJH-08 (similar to 28Q), four original hubcaps (beat up but serviceable), one set of gas tank straps, right front door glass channel (new), original dash (has holes from where a radio and starter button were installed), Refurbished AC G-14 spark plugs (Auth alternate from G-12 original), Klaxon 12C horn (works but is dinged up a lot), exhaust manifold, valve cover, set of piston rods, freeze plugs (new).

Will pull off anything that sells to keep this updated. Will pull it down after. 12 months regardless.  Can send a picture of anything you are interested in

John
JohnRFain@gmail.com
John
1929U 4 Dr

carman1948

Hi John I am interested in some of your parts. The windshield riser handle. Carb and do you have an air cleaner? Lug nuts, radiator cap? Clutch plate and disk. My name is bill boysen boysenw265@aol.com. 612-759-9337. Thank you

Touring29

Quote from: 29UJohn on May 20, 2023, 07:38:00 PMI am downsizing and getting ready to move and have a few parts looking for a new home, most for 29U:  Refurbished camshaft with fiber gear installed; tail light stem (believe it's for a 30 or 31 though), windshield riser handle and escutcheon (appears to be from a delux model, not sure though), 31 clutch pressure plate and disk, fully refurbished (was going to install on my 29, but my tranny has a weld repair that interfered with this newer style pressure plate), brake master cylinder (needs refurbishment); emergency brake band assembly, oil filler tube and cap, intake manifold (has braze repair), crankshaft pulley ( has braze repair), black spare tire cover 20 inch, tan cloth spare tire cover NOS for 19 inch tire (from Jay Fisher),  DRT-08 Carb (Needs work), DRJH-08 (similar to 28Q), four original hubcaps (beat up but serviceable), one set of gas tank straps, right front door glass channel (new), original dash (has holes from where a radio and starter button were installed), Refurbished AC G-14 spark plugs (Auth alternate from G-12 original), Klaxon 12C horn (works but is dinged up a lot), exhaust manifold, valve cover, set of piston rods, freeze plugs (new).

Will pull off anything that sells to keep this updated. Will pull it down after. 12 months regardless.  Can send a picture of anything you are interested in

John
JohnRFain@gmail.com
I could use the master cylinder or better yet just the fitting in the top the line from the reservoir screws to. Mine has a nick and it seeps a little no matter what I try. I am also interested in the spark plugs and the horn if its possible to make it look decent. If the connecting rods are for a 29.  I would be interested in them too just to have if my plan to fix ours doesn't work.
Walter      txsailor57@gmail.com      940-531-2269

kimmc

John: do you still have the master cylinder and the hubcaps.  What are you asking? I live in CA.  You can email me at kimmc@softcom.net.  Thanks.  Kim Mc