• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Master Cylinder Replacment Canister

Started by 29plycoop, March 01, 2018, 11:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frankp

I would not begrudge you a "profit."  Call it Handling.  I know we all appreciate your work providing these canisters for us.    frank
frank p

chetbrz

http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

29plycoop

I was excited to find a replacement canister that matched the original so closely. Just had to share. Profit is no concern. Just enjoy the find. -Rich
Plymouth and inovation go hand in hand.

29plycoop

Just made the order for 15 canisters and lids. To figure what you owe the formula is as follows:
        $5.39 ea. canister + $0.11 ea. lid + $6.00 shipping to you. For one canister the total is $11.50 Then just add for the
             total for the number of canisters and lids you had ordered. You can make payment by going to www.paypal.me/RICHCARS . You
             do not need a paypal account to pay this way. If there are any problems we will get it figured out. Just let me know. Happy Motoring! - Rich

kimmc

Thank you Rich.  Just sent payment for 2 cans and lids per your instruction.  I appreciate your efforts.  Thanks again.  Kim Mc

chetbrz

Quote from: 29plycoop on April 03, 2018, 09:56:55 PM
Just made the order for 15 canisters and lids. To figure what you owe the formula is as follows:
        $5.39 ea. canister + $0.11 ea. lid + $6.00 shipping to you. For one canister the total is $11.50 Then just add for the
             total for the number of canisters and lids you had ordered. You can make payment by going to www.paypal.me/RICHCARS . You
             do not need a paypal account to pay this way. If there are any problems we will get it figured out. Just let me know. Happy Motoring! - Rich

I tried to put in $11.50 and it came up as 1500.  Also I tried to PayPal to your email address and it came up as John F.

Please Advise,  Chet...
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

29plycoop

That was fast. The canisters order came in today so will be sending them out as soon as I get your your mailing addresses.
CHET = I have received three payments with the link in the last message. www.paypal.me/RICHCARS.  It is working for them or use this email to address to send payment to Paypal. fishn@centurytel.net . I will start shipping them tomorrow. - Rich

ehenin

Thanks Rich
I just sent payment for three cans and lids
My address is in the notes
Eric

29plycoop

DON'T FORGET TO ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS IN THE NOTES WITH YOUR PAYMENT FOR CANISTERS

frankp

Rich,  It appeared paypal included my address to you.  Thanks,  frank

frank p

29plycoop

Quote from: frankp on April 06, 2018, 02:54:46 PM
Rich,  It appeared paypal included my address to you.  Thanks,  frank
FRANK = Sent that message to the wrong email sorry. I did have yours, all is well.

Crazydave

Quote from: 29plycoop on April 06, 2018, 02:38:58 PM
DON'T FORGET TO ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS IN THE NOTES WITH YOUR PAYMENT FOR CANISTERS

Payment sent via paypal to fishn@centurytel.net

Notes with identity and address included. For 2 cans Thanks!

chetbrz

The can you found is a great match.  Thanks again,  Chet...

29plycoop

Your wecome to everyone. Glad to pass it along. = Rich