• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

1929 Q window regulators, door latches, controls

Started by Marc28plym, April 02, 2023, 11:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc28plym

Good day team Plymouth - Please see the attached photos of some parts I have left over from my project.  I more want to just put these in the hands of someone that needs them then as a money making venture.  If anyone is interested, please email me at x15builder@hotmail.com with PLYMOUTH as the subject line.  If you'll just pay for the shipping (from CA, so be forewarned - it's a long and sometimes costly way to some), and be patient with me, we're in business.  Perhaps if our webhost Chet decides to ask for support, you will simply make a donation to him?  Enjoy your spring/summer.  Best regards, Marc

Touring29

Wow that's generous of you. My car doesn't use any of those parts but I'll bet someone is hunting for them.

Marc28plym

A quick update to this - I have since provided the cranks and bezels to a member, but I still have everything else.  My apologies if anyone attempted to contact me - Microsoft hijacked my hotmail account for file space overrun, but that has now been resolved (for $1.99/month! - long story).  If anyone has interest in the remaining parts, please email me again at x15builder@hotmail.com. Thanks all and have a great day!  Marc