• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

@@@ Happy Thanksgiving @@@

Started by chetbrz, November 24, 2009, 08:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chetbrz

To all,

I would like to wish all the members of this forum a very Happy Thanksgiving.  Each of your experiences, expertise, and counsel is helping to make a place in cyber space where owners of early 4 cylinder Plymouths can come to experience great practical information from those of us who "have been there and done that".    My purpose in creating this forum was to provide a free exchange of information and ideas that are set in an atmosphere of no rules; just early Plymouths back on the road again.

Sometimes within the organization of car shows and judging we forget the purpose of our hobby.  Well, for me anyway it is to influence a younger generation of restorers and have fun in the process.  I have never been able to stay all day at a car show waiting for the awards presentation.   I generally get board and long for the open road, a place I remember from my youth.., a feeling of freedom, self reliance, and the purpose of man, machine and adventure. 

To our members in the Americas, Australia, and Europe your holiday may not be Thursday but our celebration of thanksgiving is, to me, a celebration of self reliance, common sense, and camaraderie between people all engaged in the same wonderful adventure.

So.., Happy Thanksgiving & keep them old cars rolling.

Chet...   
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

Rusty

As a new member of only of a few months, this group has been very helpful.  I want to thank chez for starting this up.  It does help that information that is "lost" is found here. 
thanks  rusty

1929luv

I also want to thank Chetz for starting this up and keep us all in line and educated. And thank everyone else that helps all out in the hobby.

Thank YOU Chetz and forum members  Craig

29plycoop

;D THREE CHEERS to all the prior reply's!!!! Thank you all for your problems and information. These four cylinder time machines in no small way keep friendship alive and well. Happy Holidays to all. Rich
Plymouth and inovation go hand in hand.