• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Rusty Fender rocks

Started by Touring29, April 15, 2024, 12:21:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Touring29

Val (Rusty Fender) sent me a carb part off his spare carb that seems to always be broken to see if I can get it duplicated. I have never met him he lives halfway across the country. He has nothing but my word that he will get his part back. Without it his carb is pretty much worthless.  The people in this community are awesome.

Rant over go back to working on those old Plymouths and show us what you have done.

Russ T. Fender

Hey Walter,  I have been in this hobby for longer than I care to remember and if we can't help each other there's no reason to have a Forum like this.  I have helped out  and been helped out over the years and that is part of what makes this hobby great and keeps our cars on the road. Like you, I just wish more people would share what they are doing. I know there are a lot more participants on the Model T Forums but they actively share their experiences and by doing so they provide great information for their fellow club members.  Happy Motoring!

chetbrz

Hay guys I agree. Unfortunately there isn't many early Plymouths and even fewer people who work on them. We do the best we can with what's available to us. And yes we need to stick together.

I haven't even uncovered mine this year. I need to get it in gear. Literally.

Cheers
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member