• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

40 mile drive in our 29U 4Door

Started by 29UJohn, June 04, 2022, 11:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

29UJohn

My daughter and I took our 29U out for a 90 min drive this morning and went 40 miles. Making up for lost time, we You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.  haven't been out much in the car this year.
John
1929U 4 Dr

chetbrz

Great job. The weather here is beautiful for driving but I'm in NYC and my car is back in DE. Hopefully be out again soon. Glad you had a nice drive with your daughter.  That's the best.

Cheers Chet

http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

ski

Touring29

We have the 29 touring back together and drove it around town the last few days. I don't think I am brave enough to go out of town in it yet. Your car is a head turner! I hope you didn't cause any wrecks from people looking when they should be driving.
That's the wrong picture. I am working on a thread on the clutch install but I am not very good at this forum stuff. Oh well

chetbrz

Quote from: Touring29 on June 04, 2022, 11:45:04 PMWe have the 29 touring back together and drove it around town the last few days. I don't think I am brave enough to go out of town in it yet. Your car is a head turner! I hope you didn't cause any wrecks from people looking when they should be driving.
That's the wrong picture. I am working on a thread on the clutch install but I am not very good at this forum stuff. Oh well

It's always great to be able to post a successful drive.  I am still building confidence after a 4 year restoration.  From your picture you have the newer style pressure plate assembly.  Any other pictures of your drivetrain would be appreciated.  It's always interesting to see the minor differences in solutions to this area.

Cheers Chet...
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

Marc28plym