• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Need to Move Plymouth

Started by wellery, September 15, 2011, 10:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wellery

Hi all

Need to move 29u Plymouth Roadster from Brisbane Queensland to Geelong Victoria - what is the best way she will roll but not drivable  - container - car trailer - flat bed??

Priced one way car trailer cost around a grand to do it - plus fuel and 4 days on the road - might be cheaper options

any suggestions would be appreciated

Tinkeys

Hi all !
        I would remove glass windscreen and anything that may be loose and trailer it back ,it's a heck of a long drive though,!

29roadster

Hey Wayne

I drove Perth to the Air Peninsula to pick up my car $900 fuel for a $100 car good trip, "Its all part of the adventure. Glenn

Hey you need to fit that door to something

chetbrz

Congratulations,

Looks like this will be a fun project.

Chet...
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

wellery

Hi All

Glenn I new you would have a go at me - Tony is is about 3400 kilometres round trip - about the same as here to Perth - Chet thanks she will be a fun project as soon as I can get my hands on her. - A mate and I may meet half way and swap over the trailer.

29roadster

Hey Wayne

Where are you at with that car its a nice time of year to drive to cairns,  don't leave it too long wet season will be here soon and she might get washed away.   cheers  Glenn : )

wellery

Hoy Glenn

Didnt think it would be long before u hassled me about it  - got the door hanging from the garage so we can roll her in and bolt it straight up- we should be on the road with the girl later next week - All i need is Tinkeys address so we can drive passed and give him a look - I will have to get pics so I can post them here.  How are u doing ????

Hope all is well and God Bless

Wayne

Tinkeys

Hey Wayne !
Call me on 0428990365 and i will give you my address , I will try my best to be home when you call through
Cheers Tony.