• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

1934 dodge

Started by Tinkeys, December 27, 2011, 04:40:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinkeys

roof lining is grey it looks like white because of camera flash !

Tinkeys

car has not been cleaned yet

chetbrz

http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

SDGlenn

Sure have a beautiful automobile. You should be very proud of the ole girl, I surely would be.
Congrats.
SD Glenn
SDGlenn

Tinkeys

Will take a picture of front today as I tried at night time and picture didn't turn out well  to dark !

Tinkeys

Got a good picture of front Right hand gaurd repaired excellent job !
34 Dodge is now ready for club registration , going for roadworthy certificate on Saturday !!

chetbrz

Good luck she looks Great !!! 
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

kimmc

Well, your first post about the car was about Jan. 1 (you had not even picked up the car yet).  Now at the end of July, the car is completely finished.  Amazing job.  Wish I could work that fast (and have things turn out well too!).  Great work.  A real inspiration!  Thanks for all the step by step posts as your work progressed.  Kim Mc

Tinkeys

I'm hoping I can keep up the pace with the 30u Plymouth !
And thank you all for showing an interest in a later model car .
I wish I had a bigger shed as I would like to expand my collection .

Tinkeys

Hi all !!
       Just got club registration today spent after work making front No. plate bracket and painted it will get up an hour early b4 work to bolt it on  and start driving it to work.
Cheers Tony.

wellery

Tony!!!!!!!

Well done - Enjoy !!!! - you are one man that deserves it after all the work!!!

Cheers

Wayne

Tinkeys

Taking 34 on trip to Port Welshpool this weekend 226klm to get there back on Sunday if old girl behaves !

Tinkeys

Got to Port Welshpool no dramas ! All went well varied speed from 35 to 45 mph ,RPM between 1800 to 2300 ,
Motor has now done approx. 350 klm all up used about 1/4 liter of oil  runs very smooth slight tappet noise on one valve , in all going extremely well . Tommorow return home  !!

wellery

Tony

Well done you must be enjoying her!!!! - she sounds like she is running well - interesting to see if she use the oil on the way home - maybe just a bedding in thing.

Wayne

Tinkeys

I'm sure it would be settling in no smoke from tail pipe at least will be returning home today .
Noticed its a quite torquey motor , it climbed foster hill in top gear at 70 klm/h  2100 rpm and still more go ,had to hold her back so to speak !
Cheers Tony.