• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Berwick Swap

Started by aussieQ, January 31, 2012, 09:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussieQ

Just a reminder for anyone near Melbourne Australia that the Berwick Swap is on this Saturday run by the Dandenong Valley Historic Car Club. Arguably the biggest and best Swap in the Melbourne metropolitan area.been running over 35 years. Buyers gates open 6.00am Sat Morning. it will be a busy day I am on the Gate from 6.00pm friday to 6.00am Saturday. We have stall holders coming in all through to night so they can get good spots. Weather looks like its going to be good.
Last year we were flooded out. 3.oclock in the morning the creek went from 1 metre wide x .5 metres deep to 5 metres deep and 200 metres wide. We spent the night fishing people, their vehicles and their stalls out of it.

Gary S

wellery

Gary

Might try and get across - is at the show grounds.

Cheers

Wayne

aussieQ

Hi Wayne,

Yes, it's at Akoonah Park (Berwick Showgrounds), Princes Hwy, Berwick. I'm sure you will find it worth while.
I usually have my 28 Plymouth Sedan on display but a bit busy this year so I'm not taking it.
If you do make it give me a call on 0418140844 (around mid day please) and we can catch up.

Regards

Gary S

Tinkeys

Tony is going to Berwick Swap contact No. 0428990365

Tinkeys

I found a few good parts today at Bewick swap ,water pump,2 headlight glass lens's, iside door handles , original gear lever with knob,a door lock Mechanizm ,and a detailed book on Walter P Chrysler and sore arms from carrying it all !!

wellery

Gary

Sorry didnt make it across young bloke had the 24 hour gastro going around

Tony

Sore arms of long arms - are they all for the dodge?

We will all have to try and catch up maybe pizza (a dodge supreme) at Tony's place LOL

My number is 0413 239 477

Be Safe all

Wayne

aussieQ

Hi Guys,
Wayne, sorry you couldn't make it. Tony obviously found all the good stuff. Actually it was a very good day for the club. I missed most of it. After my shift, I went home to sleep and by the time I got back it was all over, except for the clean up.
Will try and catch up with you guys soon.

Gary S