• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Check out what I bought! 29 model U!

Started by moparfreak77, April 15, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chetbrz

Wow!! great pictures.

Do you believe the headliner to be original ?
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

moparfreak77

to be honest i dont know, ive never owned one of these cars before. The guy I bought it from claims its all original but I cant be sure. Everything else to do with this car is amazing so I wouldnt be surprised if it was original.

racertb

I wouldn't change a thing and just maintain it...looks great!

29UJohn

It looks 95% original to me.  It even has the original carb and air cleaner.  The door handles look good.  The bumpers are 28 but the engine is a 29.   There were not that many Canadian Plymouths built. Maybe it was made in early 29?  The pad around the steering column is original.  I am glad you are taking lots of pictures.
John
1929U 4 Dr

29UJohn

Do you have assist straps that are attached to the top of the rear pillars, for the back seat passengers to use? 
John
1929U 4 Dr

moparfreak77

I never noticed them, just the bar on the back of the front seat.

moparfreak77

Hey guys. If I were to sell this, what is a good asking price and bottom dollar price? thanks

Crazydave

For reference mine was in similar shape, original everything. I paid around 3,000.00 US, In MN. ( I had rims)

What do you have into it? If I may ask?

moparfreak77