• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

29 ply HUB CAP

Started by 1929luv, August 21, 2010, 05:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1929luv

I am looking for one more 29 ply. hubcap can anyone help thanks Craig

Fendermender

1929luv, did you know that e-bay has nos hub caps for your car?
They are of good quality.
Cheers

1929luv

Can not find on e-bay please let me know a e-bay number thanks Craig

chetbrz

I didn't find any either.  They come up every now and again.  Stay tuned you'll find one eventually.

Good luck,  Chet...
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

Fendermender

Geez guys I feel bad , I seen these on ebay and they were new reproductions and I can't remember where damn!
However, after exausting myself looking for that seller, I found one for sale.

It is on ebay and is really good. punch in antique hub caps. The sellers name is theovette his seller number is 670. there is one and a half days left for bids.

I will keep looking.
Cheers and regards

1929luv

Thanks That cap apears to be for wire wheels. So anyone with wires might look at it! Ok just to let people know there is an e-bay item number on ALL e-bay items on the right most time towarsds top this item is # 330484621109.  Want to thank all for there help!!!!! Thanks Craig Still looking

Gary 30U

29luv,

I just bought a 30U complete chassis for spare parts, and it has the early 28/29/early 30 caps on it. There is a complete set of four. I have added a picture so we know we are talking about the same caps. If you are interested you can contact me at chiefgr@hotmail.com and we can discuss costs. Caps are used, but I don't think there is anything that a little tender loving care and a buffing wheel can't fix. I can supply detail pics if interested.

The wheels seem to be in very good condition/tight as well. Would you believe the tires look like new and they are Montgomery Ward Riverside tires with like new tread. The fellow that I got it from said he had it for about two years and the tires never needed air. Go figure.

Gary