• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Started by chetbrz, December 24, 2015, 09:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chetbrz

Just wishing you all
Seasons Greetings & Happy Holidays !!!

Chet...
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

frankp

.... and to you and yours Chet and everyone.    frank
frank p

Old Man

The same from the Great White North. Except it isn't white this year. We have no snow yet and it's barely freezing this morning. It was 16 Celsius yesterday as we all went out to the park with the grandchildren. People out walking their dogs this morning. I'm sitting at my daughter's computer west of Toronto. Even Buffalo has no snow! They were buried this time last year. But I have seen a Winter like this before in the 70s. So nothing new. But I like it because no snow blowing the 100 metre driveway and no "dangerous" driving. I don't think you have any snow either Chet? MY Skidoo days and cross country skiing are over anyways so I'd just as soon it remain this way 'til March. Happy New Year from Canada.

chetbrz

Quote from: Old Man on December 25, 2015, 11:13:17 AM
.... I don't think you have any snow either Chet? MY Skidoo days and cross country skiing are over anyways so I'd just as soon it remain this way 'til March. Happy New Year from Canada.

No snow just plenty of rain with temperatures in the 70s (22 Celsius) heading down to Florida soon to visit the grand kids. My daughter took the kids to the beach on Xmas,, different life style..             

Enjoy the weather you can be sure a change is on the horizon.
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

Crazydave

First measurable snow here in the twin cities this morning, I have 4 inches. Weather is still mild, I'll take the upper 20s and 30s instead of the -20... makes life and the bills a little easier!

Old Man

It finally hit! We have very little snow but it was 0 F this morning. Brrrrrrrrrrrr. (That's 18 below for me.) I did a cursory snow blowing just to keep ahead of it. Have fun in Florida. My 94 year old mother in law is down there for the Winter. But she says it's raining a lot?

chetbrz

Quote from: Old Man on January 04, 2016, 03:47:28 PM
It finally hit! We have very little snow but it was 0 F this morning. Brrrrrrrrrrrr. (That's 18 below for me.) I did a cursory snow blowing just to keep ahead of it. Have fun in Florida. My 94 year old mother in law is down there for the Winter. But she says it's raining a lot?

Your mother-in-law is right on the money.  It's pouring as I type but it is still a long way from the cold weather happening up north.