Author Topic: Paint for 29 Plymouth Coupe  (Read 2097 times)

SDGlenn

• Senior Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Paint for 29 Plymouth Coupe
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 10:11:15 PM »
Hey Tony, Glad you are still with us. lol  How is all the bad weather you were having, haven't heard anything for quite a while on the weather channel. I have the same lists of paints, probable, but no color chips. I think I will be putting the Black Paint on my car tomorrow, will have all the trim done and wheels anyhow, I will still have a few days to figure out the primary color then, while waiting for this to harden good enough. I am putting a hardener in the paint also, hope it holds up good to little tyke,  I have lots of them around most of the time. lol
Take care
SD Glenn
SDGlenn

Tinkeys

• Senior Forum Member
  • Tony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2011, 03:24:50 AM »
My car has passed roadworthy certificate,just have to book registration and she is legal on the road finally !
Good luck with colour ! It is one of the hardest things to get right ,It's all personal choice Bro !!

SDGlenn

• Senior Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 09:02:09 PM »
My car is still snowed in.LOL  And I did get some paint on the 29 this morning, up at 5 am to finish sanding and had the paint on by 8 am. lol Got the black finished and bought the paint for the rest, going with maroon and the wheels also maroon. Tony, are you going to post a pic of your car pretty soon?
Take care all,
SD Glenn
SDGlenn