• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Paint for 29 Plymouth Coupe

Started by SDGlenn, March 20, 2011, 11:14:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDGlenn

Hey Tony, Glad you are still with us. lol  How is all the bad weather you were having, haven't heard anything for quite a while on the weather channel. I have the same lists of paints, probable, but no color chips. I think I will be putting the Black Paint on my car tomorrow, will have all the trim done and wheels anyhow, I will still have a few days to figure out the primary color then, while waiting for this to harden good enough. I am putting a hardener in the paint also, hope it holds up good to little tyke,  I have lots of them around most of the time. lol
Take care
SD Glenn
SDGlenn

Tinkeys

My car has passed roadworthy certificate,just have to book registration and she is legal on the road finally !
Good luck with colour ! It is one of the hardest things to get right ,It's all personal choice Bro !!

SDGlenn

My car is still snowed in.LOL  And I did get some paint on the 29 this morning, up at 5 am to finish sanding and had the paint on by 8 am. lol Got the black finished and bought the paint for the rest, going with maroon and the wheels also maroon. Tony, are you going to post a pic of your car pretty soon?
Take care all,
SD Glenn
SDGlenn