• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

1930 U parts for sale in So-Cal(Price drop)

Started by Lowbuckbuilder, August 09, 2019, 10:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowbuckbuilder

Good morning!

I am going to be resto-modd'ing my Plymouth, and as such, I'll have some good-to-great condition parts for sale. Here's the list, currently:

Happy Holidays - Here is what is available as of 8/26/2020

1. Front wheels/tires/drums....... $200.00 obo

All prices exclude shipping. please text me at 619.569.49six7 for more info/pics. Thanks!

Lowbuckbuilder

A few more pics. I'm aware that these are related to the throttle/brake/clutch assembly of "some" vehicle, but not sure which, since my flathead (out of vehicle) had pedal assemblies attached to it? These are very OBO, if you see something you need.

Lowbuckbuilder

Here's the backside of the brake assembly - I'll post pics of both front L&R out of the vehicle soon.

Lowbuckbuilder

Various gauges and caps

Crazydave

Lowbuckbuilder

Quote from: Crazydave on August 10, 2019, 12:36:47 AM
PM sent. Interested in few things.

PM replied - hub caps sold. I'll get them shipped out ASAP

29UJohn

Do you have a clutch pressure plate assembly and release bearing?
John
1929U 4 Dr

Lowbuckbuilder

Quote from: 29UJohn on August 13, 2019, 09:43:30 PM
Do you have a clutch pressure plate assembly and release bearing?

Hi 29UJohn, unfortunately, i don't, sorry. Trans assembly went with the engine when it sold.

Lowbuckbuilder

Good afternoon, thanks for the interest so far - please let me know if you'd like more info/pics about what I've posted for sale.

Lowbuckbuilder

Updated first post with fresh info. Thanks, and happy holidays!!

Lowbuckbuilder

Happy bew year! Tires and brakes still available. Please feel free to make an offer. Worst i can say is "No"...lol.

Have a great 2020!

Lowbuckbuilder

These are still available. Please text @ 619.5six9.49six7  or email sandiegob13@gmail.com if you'd like more pics or info.

Thanks!

dwells0803

New to this Older vehicle thing. Next oldest I've worked on was my 1972 Chevy Pickup... EEEK  1928 Model Q Coupe...

Lowbuckbuilder

Updated first post. All parts but the front wheels/tires/hubs sold. They're tucked away in storage until i find a good home for them. :)