• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Plymouth trucks

Started by 1930, October 04, 2012, 07:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am seeking information ( any information at this point ) concerning early Plymouth trucks, late 20 early thirties. Information such as serial number versus motor number designation would be especially helpful at this point. Anyone have any suggestions?
Jason Anderson

Jim Benjaminson

Jason - Plymouths first trucks didn't come until 1937 and lasted through 1941.  There were some sedan deliveries (1935-1941) and an oddball 30 that could be used as a sedan delivery or regular passenger car although it had a door at the rear of the body.  I have all the serial numbers.  If you have a specific question, email me at benji@utma.com

Quote from: Jim Benjaminson on December 06, 2012, 10:45:13 PM
Jason - Plymouths first trucks didn't come until 1937 and lasted through 1941.  There were some sedan deliveries (1935-1941) and an oddball 30 that could be used as a sedan delivery or regular passenger car although it had a door at the rear of the body.  I have all the serial numbers.  If you have a specific question, email me at benji@utma.com

Thank-you Jim, I found an early sales sheet, ( may have been dated 1930 ) and I assumed there were others within the same time frame. 37 is  bit later than what I am focusing on.
Jason Anderson