• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Upohlstery Project '29 Plymouth Coupe

Started by 29plycoop, November 29, 2013, 07:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Man

I was going to say that I seem to remember my '29 had a door pocket on the rear left and the front passenger but wasn't  sure. In the for what it's worth department, I agree with frankp.

frankp

Chet,

I have to laugh, my wife keeps all kinds of stuff in the door pockets of our modern cars, but nary a map.  That would be like finding gloves in a "glove box!"

frank
frank p

29plycoop

Chet...... I hear what your saying about the opposite sex and their right to give so called helpful information from the back seat BUT !!!!!  I refuse to give ur OUR right NOT to ask for directions while driving. HeHe!
Plymouth and inovation go hand in hand.

chetbrz

Quote from: 29plycoop on December 06, 2013, 12:29:38 AM
Chet...... I hear what your saying about the opposite sex and their right to give so called helpful information from the back seat BUT !!!!!  I refuse to give ur OUR right NOT to ask for directions while driving. HeHe!

That's correct, and never turn around and go back.  Always forge forward and find a new way.  Especially when you hear those words; "Why don't you turn around and go back".   NEVER, I say !!! and I'm not asking anyone for directions unless they are female and really Hot.  In which case they probably won't be able to help but you never know, you could get lucky.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it...
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member