• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

front fenders

Started by kimmc, September 24, 2011, 07:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimmc

Can anyone tell me if '28 sedan front fenders are the same as '29 business coupe front fenders?  Thanks.

Gary 30U

According to my parts book the Q and the U had the same fenders front fenders. The one without the well is part #306160 - right, with the well is #306752. Left is 306161 w/out well and #306753.

The 30U had a different part number, put that may be only because of the added hole to run the horn wire through. ????

Hope this helps.

Gary

kimmc

Yes, this helps a lot.  Thanks Gary. 
Kim Mc

wellery

Gary

Have heard that the rear fenders on a 29U roadster are different than for the other models - is this true??

Cheers

Wayne

Gary 30U

The parts book lists for rear fenders:     Q and U Coupe R-49410
                                                                                 L-49409

Q and U Sedan  R-49416
                                                                                   L-49417

Q, U, 30-U Touring  R-49406
                                                                                         L-49405

Q, U, 30-U Roadster  R-49720
                                                                                            L-49721

It is interesting to me that they only list these parts as enamel - is that an indication that they were all Black?

Beginning with the 30-U Coupe, Sedan and Roadster they list different part numbers for (prime), (paint), and (enamel).

Just more info. Hope this answers any questions.

Gary                                                               

wellery

Gary

Your a gem that answers the question! - thanks mate

Wayne

Gary 30U

I just do what I can do. I have a few parts books and info, but most is limited to early cars. I hope this is what these sites are for, and that is to share what we have so all can enjoy.

Gary

29plycoop

Gary - Not to change the subject but, can you see if you can find a listing in your books for a Mopar radiator #765780? The parts books I have do not list it. Thanks - Rich
Plymouth and inovation go hand in hand.

Gary 30U

Sorry Rich. I have several different parts books, but nothing close as a raditor for that number.

Happy Motoring, Gary

29plycoop

Thanks for the try, Still searching - Rich
Plymouth and inovation go hand in hand.