• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Interesting Link

Started by chetbrz, November 29, 2011, 06:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chetbrz

http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

29plycoop

Very Interesting, thanks Chet
Plymouth and inovation go hand in hand.

1929luv

thanks Chet i have some radio that need identifing thanks a BUNCH!!!! Happy motoring Craig

Gary 30U

Chet, I don't know how you found this site, but what a find. All kinds of great information.

Maybe we (all of us) can help him in his efforts.

Thanks for sharing.

Gary

chetbrz

Quote from: Gary 30U on December 05, 2011, 08:36:50 PM
Chet, I don't know how you found this site, but what a find. All kinds of great information.  Maybe we (all of us) can help him in his efforts.

Thanks for sharing.

Gary

Gary,

The way I see it is there are two types of sites out here on the internet.  Those looking to make a buck and those dedicated to the hobby and the people who participate in it.   To me the latter is what this is all about.., sharing information, experiences, meeting crazy people who love old cars, their history, and bringing a smile to the face of the onlooker whether young or old.   This is in my opinion.., the hobby in its purest form  Not the car shows, the standards, whether original or custom, not the prize winners but the average Joe trying to keep his old ride on the road with a limited budget, they are, by far, in my opinion, the best in class.  Like the saying goes " No rules..., just right"

Sorry for editorializing, Sometimes I can't help it.

Chet...     
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

SDGlenn

Chet, your editorializing (I call it rambling on when I do it) hit it right on. I really appreciate this site and all you guys help. Thanks everyone.
SDGlenn
SDGlenn

Gary 30U

Chet, You said it "OH" so well. If only all old car guys had that same attitude of helping the other without the $ sign so prominent.

Happy Motoring

Gary

kimmc

Great site Chet.  Thanks for posting it.  Kim Mc