• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Plymouth Tool Kit

Started by hursst, October 26, 2014, 05:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hursst

Does anyone have any photos of the correct tool kit, or even photos of any pieces from it, for 1930?  I'm guessing 1928-1932 may be about the same, however, so that would work, too.  Thanks again for any assistance.

aussieQ

I found a couple of pictures from 2007 on the web. They claim to be the toolkit for a Plymouth Q. Looks like they could be, but not sure if they are as per the list in the manual. Hope the photos are of some help.

regards
Gary S

aussieQ

Just had alook at the previous thread in this forum 're toolkits" 2010. If the tools in the photos are correct they are still only 1/2 the tool kit that came with the Q.

My spanner for removing the wheel hub covers and I believe it also fits the oil drain plug is different to the one in the picture. I post a photo of it in a few days.

Gary S

hursst

Thank you for the posts.  Yes, I actually found these photos a while ago, and they've been what I've been using to piece together waht I have so far, but I'm still looking for a 1930 tool kit, as some things are a little different, plus you are correct, these photos have about 1/2 of what is in the tool kit according to the owner's manual.  Thanks again!