Author Topic: Dave's 1929 U Resto project  (Read 19907 times)

Articifer Tom

• View Profile
Re: Dave's 1929 U Resto project
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2017, 02:36:47 AM »
Danm ! That was a good idea . Wish I'd though of that ...  O'well Since there was some nice close up of the clum switches here figure  I adds internal pics

Crazydave

• Senior Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2017, 10:38:13 PM »
Thanks for the picture. I was getting curious and there was a little play in the switch tempting me, but it it tested out. And if its not broke I figured I better not fix until it was ....

Crazydave

• Senior Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 14, 2017, 09:14:37 PM »
I got the car rewired all exterior lights working.

The wiring harness was missing wire for the dome light, not sure if I am going to just run the modern wire ( it will be hidden) or wait until i order some other items and get the cotton wrap.

I ran across this site catalog here > http://restorationstuff.com/pdf/RestorationSupplyCompany.pdf

It has a lot of good stuff, I haven't found on other sites. Including bulbs and those brass buttons I was looking for.

Also the file host i was using to post pictures changed their policy so I have find a new way. You may have noticed a lot of pages in this thread are missing pictures.

Des28Qau

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 17, 2017, 01:01:27 PM »
Hi Guys,
Pantastic link, " Restoration Supply Company " catalog , Thankyou .
Maybe it could be added to " Sources for hard to find parts ". to make link easer to find in the future .
Regards Des.
Des

chetbrz

• POC MEMBER
  • Senior Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • My Space on the Web
« Reply #124 on: July 17, 2017, 05:12:37 PM »
Hi Guys,
Pantastic link, " Restoration Supply Company " catalog , Thankyou .
Maybe it could be added to " Sources for hard to find parts ". to make link easer to find in the future .
Regards Des.

Done !!!
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member