• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

@@@ Edsel & Eleanor Ford - eyes on design car show @@@

Started by chetbrz, January 23, 2014, 06:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chetbrz

I received an email from a gentleman named Bill Schultz who stated the following:

Hi Chet,

My name is Bill Schultz and I was referred to you by a couple gentlemen on the AACA site.  I am on the Vehicle Selection Committee for the Eyes On Design concours car show held at the Edsel & Eleanor Ford Estate in metro Detroit, and we have a featured class this year which centers on Working class cars of 1928.  This is a very cool group of cars that represent basic cars that average folks would have purchased, versus the other pre war classes which feature more hi end cars.  We are looking for a very very nice '28 Plymouth for this class and I was hoping you could help us locate a nice car, someone willing to come to our area and participate in this neat event.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the info on this event:

The Eyes On Design concours car show held at the Edsel & Eleanor Ford Estate can be researched and viewed at www.eyesondesigncarshow.com.  As mentioned, we are in need of a '28 Plymouth for a special class that is going to concentrate on basic working class cars of 1928, originally priced between $500-900.  This is a very cool event and attracts a lot of media attention as well as usually having many of the auto industries top designers and engineers in attendance.  The coolest part for most of the participants in this class is that they are displayed with "like" automobiles rather than be next to a host of huge Packards and Pierce Arrows!  Whoever comes will have a great time at a very scenic and historical site.

LINK:  http://www.eyesondesigncarshow.com/

Bill's contact info:
Bill Schultz  

billybobcat@comcast.net

I DO NOT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY but the event sounds great !  :D

http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member