• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Clutch for 29U

Started by 29UJohn, June 15, 2019, 10:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

29UJohn

Looking for a clutch pressure plate assembly for my 29U sedan. One of the release fingers broke.
John
1929U 4 Dr

chetbrz

I have one actually 2 a old and new style.

Shoot me an email.
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

29UJohn

Just sent you an email.
Thanks!
John
John
1929U 4 Dr

29UJohn

Trying to assemble a working clutch for my 29 Plymouth.  I have parts of three different style clutches, none complete.  Looking for either: (1) throw out bearing for 1930-31 clutch, (2) pressure plate for a 1929-30 clutch, or (3) a release finger for a 1928-29 clutch.
John
1929U 4 Dr

Marc28plym

Perhaps you have already found what you are looking for, but if not, I might be able to help you with a clutch.  I recently purchased a '28 and I will not be using the original drive train in my build.  The attached photo does not show the disk, but it's there and in good shape.  Will this fit yours?  I would really like to make the entire engine and transmission available to someone.  I currently have it listed on ebay for big money, but only so I can sort out for someone that really would make good use of it.  Let me know if I can help and we will figure something out.  Thanks, Marc 

29UJohn

Marc,
That is exactly what I am looking for. That should get my car on the road again.
Please email me at:
JohnRFain@gmail.com

Thanks!
John
John
1929U 4 Dr