• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Fuel line size

Started by racertb, December 26, 2012, 09:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racertb

frank - I'd love to see more photos of your car...if you don't want to post on here, you could send to me at racertb@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Ted

frankp

Ted,

I'll send you a few via email.  I can only scan old photos one page at a time and these are > 512kb limit for this site.  Maybe this is the year for a digital cam.

frank
frank p

1929luv

the steel line in picture should be a rubber flex line.  But looks great.  All the vaccuum tank I have seen have been natuaral looking, I powerder coated mine silver to look naturaul. Good luck Craig

chetbrz

Quote from: frankp on January 04, 2013, 08:29:02 PM
Ted,

I'll send you a few via email.  I can only scan old photos one page at a time and these are > 512kb limit for this site.  Maybe this is the year for a digital cam.

frank

Frank,

You can use Paintbrush in Windows or any photo editor to resize the scan and save it as a jpg file.  I think the site will let you upload a 1,024K file even though it states 512K.

Chet...
Chet...
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

frankp

Thanks Chet.  I'll give that a try.  frank
frank p

Gary 30U

Sorry not much help, but I do watch and care.

Mine is a 30U with the fuel pump. The line is 1/4" all the way from tank to carb.

Gary R., Happy Motoring