• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Trying to finish the 29 Coupe.

Started by SDGlenn, April 15, 2011, 10:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDGlenn

We are finally putting the 1929 Plymouth Coupe together. Youngest Daughter is helping with the pin striping, and eldest son is helping assemble the various items, along with rebuilding the bumpers. I am supervising as normal when the kids are around. lol   We are getting close, I think. Hope to be driving it by my birthday on the 28th, if the creek don't rise and the snow stays away.
SD Glenn
SDGlenn

Tinkeys

Very nice job Glen !
I didn't realize you were so young (just stirring)
1 more week next Thursday morning my car goes for road reg, second time round !
They had better give it to me this time.

SDGlenn

Good Morning to you Tony, Yes, I am pretty young, 70 yo, picture attached, now you can see I am getting up there. lol
Why don't you post a picture of your Plymouth on here, I would love to see it.
SD Glenn
SDGlenn

1929luv

Great day for a birthday!!! Mine is then too.  Have you ever recieved any pinstipe pictures up close.  My plymouth is the same color as your's.   I have not been able to see any close up pictures of the pin stipe.  Mine was also supose to be ready same day as yours but he uphostery shop still has it.  Thanks Craig any up close pinstripes pictures would be nice from any one I have a 4dr sedan thanks

Tinkeys

Hi Glen !!
I am 51 and you still look younger than me !
I am away fishing this weekend when I get back will post a picture of my car and I
Gotta go just caught 6 kg snapper !

Tinkeys

I am back from fishing had a great week end !!
here is a picture of me and Plymouth 30u (2nd  wife) !!!!

SDGlenn

I have been working on the 29 pretty steady for the last week or two. I am getting close, actually had it running today but didn,t drive it yet, Need to finish up a bit of pin striping and electical yet, maybe a couple days. I may have a couple pictures to post, you can see how far I have to go. lol
SD Glenn

SDGlenn

Tinkeys

This is a very fine choice of colour's and looks to be a fantastic job you have done.
Keep up the good work !!