• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Radiator to 1929U

Started by jjohn, February 12, 2020, 03:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjohn

Is there anybody who has a radiator to sell or were to buy to 1929U 2 door sedan?
The radiator that was mounted was from 1930 and I think it will not fit to the body frame.
Is it the same radiator to 4 door/2 door / roadster /etc

chetbrz

Hi Jjohn,

If you can't find an original radiator and surround.  I have something you could use if you want.., but it is not an original radiator for the 29U.  It was on my car when I purchased it and I am including a picture of what it look like in 2007.  Its been lying around the garage since then.   I replaced the radiator with the correct one which has the hole for the crank. 

My old radiator will bolt in and the hose fittings are proper for the 29U but someone must have fabricated it from a similar radiator.  I have since found an original replacement radiator and a better radiator surround.., so you can have the old surround also.  No Charge for these parts.., you would just have to cover the cost of packaging and shipping.   

That is if you want them. See picture below (2007):

If you want I can send some recent pictures.

Chet...

http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

jjohn

Thank you Chet, i will look around some weeks and if I don't find any I would gladly
Have your extra radiator parts. I can arrange with FedEx for transportation.