• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Bugs and Pollen

Started by chetbrz, April 24, 2023, 03:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chetbrz

The wife and I took out the 29 for a 22-mile run around the neighborhood.  The fuel pump seems to be working properly and the brake light switch that Touring29 recommended installed and worked just fine. 

Now if it doesn't rain this coming weekend, we will drive up to our nearby state park to meet up with our local car club.  Now to attend to the Bugs & Pollen collected on our venture.

Cheers, Chet...

http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

Touring29

Quote from: chetbrz on April 24, 2023, 03:02:04 PMThe wife and I took out the 29 for a 22-mile run around the neighborhood.  The fuel pump seems to be working properly and the brake light switch that Touring29 recommended installed and worked just fine. 

Now if it doesn't rain this coming weekend, we will drive up to our nearby state park to meet up with our local car club.  Now to attend to the Bugs & Pollen collected on our venture.

Cheers, Chet...

We also have weekend plans for our 29. Our granddaughter wants to arrive and leave from her wedding Saturday. Its going to be outside in what years ago was a plowed pasture. If we get much rain between now and then like they are predicting it may be a disaster. Our oldest son will be her driver and is going to dress in 20's fashion. I figure that she will either have great pictures or great stories about the guests chairs sinking in the mud and their shoes getting pulled off their feet. It will be a few years before the stories become "great"
I somehow made this whole message blue and look like its a quote. I don't know how to fix it so blue it will stay unless a moderator wants to fix it

chetbrz

Hopefully things work out better for your daughter.  Weather here is not looking good for Sunday. 

A picnic is one thing but a wedding is a much bigger deal. I wish you good weather for your granddaughter's special day.

Good luck
http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member