• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Headlight info needed

Started by Touring29, December 02, 2022, 10:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ T. Fender

I have not resilvered any reflectors and probably never will as I don't do much night driving and all but one of my other cars have gas lamps so I am used to marginal lighting.  There are a number of outfits that will do it and a lot of people are opting for Ulvira (sp?) instead which is an aluminum base covered with glass.  It's pricy but I guess you never need to polish them or deal with the issue again.  I have seen the results and I was very impressed.

Russ T. Fender

Finally got to my storage space in Florida and was able to locate one headlamp bucket.  If you want it I can send it to you for the postage.  It's just the bucket but I may be able to find the reflector somewhere too. I didn't have my phone with me so I couldn't take a picture but I can do that if you want to see what I have.

Touring29

Sure I'll try it. You can send me a invoice on PayPal I'll Pm you my email

Touring29

Russ T. Fender did you get my message? I can't tell if it sent or not.

Russ T. Fender

Yes I did.  Hope to get to the post office tomorrow to figure out the shipping.  Here is a picture of what I have. I also found a reflector but it needs to be resilvered.

You cannot view this attachment. 

Russ T. Fender

I sent you an email looking for your address.  Don't know if you got it.

Touring29

We made contact in case anyone was wondering :)

Touring29

Well I thought we made contact but evidently something happened. My address is eleven o two Roach St. Bowie Texas seven six two three o. Spammers beware I don't have any money I spend it all on old cars

Russ T. Fender

Got it! Did you ever get my emails?  If so, please send me a reply so I can let you know about the package. My technology capabilities are of the same era as my Plymouth!

Touring29

I got your emails and replied to them. I can see the original emails and my reply in both. For some reason you are not getting my reply's.