• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Founding Member Status

Started by chetbrz, February 12, 2008, 03:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chetbrz

On March 4th this Web Forum will start its second year.   As a tribute to those who have been active posters in the first year of this Forum, I will be creating a New Member Status equal to "Founding Member" The changes will be made starting now and completing no later then March 4th.

Qualification for "Founding Member" status:

Member must have been a member for 30 days prior to March 4th 2008.
Member will have achieved Full Member Status by March 4th 2008.
Member has been active in the past 90 days prior to March 4th 2008.

This unique member status will remain in affect as long as this Forum is in operation as a tribute to those who helped make this first year a success.  My sincere thanks to all participating members who are helping to make this a place to share information concerning our unique cars.

Keep them rolling,        Chet...

FORUM PURPOSE:

This forum was created for the 1928 Model Q, 1929 Model U, and 1930-U Plymouths.  Chrysler, Dodge, & DeSoto 1924 to 1930 are also welcome.  These early Plymouths and Chryslers are very similar in construction with many similarities in parts.  Actually after 75+ years.., any year noted could contain any combination or mixture of parts.   Since there are not a whole lot of these models around with even fewer experts on their repair and maintenance, I thought that having a place to share issues, problems, and practical information about these cars would be a big help.

This forum is FREE and has no opinion on how you modify your car and has no affiliation with an organized antique car club.  The purpose here is to freely share information and maintenance tips about these early Plymouths & Chryslers.  Keeping these wonderful and extraordinary cars running is this web site's first priority.  You alone are left to be the judge of your car.

http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member