• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

Picture of master cylinder reservoir required (firewall) 30u

Started by Tinkeys, February 17, 2011, 01:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinkeys

Hi all !!
        Would anyone have a picture of a brake master cylinder reservoir that goes on firewall of 30U ?
Thanks Tony.

SDGlenn

I could send you a picture of the 1929 reservoir if you want. I don't know if it is the same as the 30 model thou, let me know I will send it.

SD Glenn
SDGlenn

Tinkeys

Thank you Glen !
                     I can assume it will be the same or similar , as I will need to hunt one down. Will appreciate picture Thank you.

SDGlenn

Tony, attached (I hope) pictures of the reservior, no brake info sticker on it though. I did see one on this site earlier, it I see it again I will mail it to you. Excuse the messy underhood area, I haven't gotten it cleaned up yet. lol
SDGlenn

Tinkeys

Thank you vey much Glen its a great help !
It looks to be 3x5inch appox.

SDGlenn

Good eye... Measures 3 1/8 inch across, 5" top of can, 6" to top of cap.
This one does not have a vented cap, but I think it probable should. Good luck
SD Glenn
SDGlenn

Tinkeys

Glen !!
       Thank you
Under my hood is not as clean as yours !
Most new cans in Australia now come with plastic screw tops ! The search is still on.

SDGlenn

Someone on this site mentioned, quite some time ago, to check with your local Auto paint supply people/store. They sometimes carry cans that could be converted to your use. You would have to add a fitting on the bottom. Might work for you.
Good luck,
SD Glenn
SDGlenn