• Welcome to 28Q29U Plymouth Forum.

News:

NEW FORUM version is here. 
If you are experiencing any problems, contact chetbrz@aol.com
WELCOME Auto Registration is turned OFF. 
In order to register for this forum please contact chetbrz@aol.com to request access.

Main Menu

How is Everyone Holding Up?

Started by racertb, April 08, 2020, 04:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racertb

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing.  The weather here has been good and I've been fortunate enough to be able to work from home.  I've been hanging out in the garage in between and taking the old gal out on occasion to do a little social distancing and to get out of the house!

Stay healthy...

Ted

chetbrz

Hi Ted,

Everything here in Delaware is OK.  Keeping away from humanity.  I hope everyone else is safe.  The board has been very quiet.  I have family in NYC and Suffolk County NY.., not to mention Santa Barbra, LA, Hollywood, and last but not least Virginia and Florida.

So far so good, My Son-in-law was tested because he was feeling under the weather and works for the TSA.  He came back negative that' as close as we have come to Covid 19 thus far.  Fingers crossed.

http://www.1948Plymouth.info           Web Master - Forum Administrator - AACA member

frankp

Happy Easter everyone!  Just enjoyed a video chat with our kids and their families.  The Easter snow keeps coming.  Decided to keep the Plys in storage into May.
frank p

Articifer Tom

Happy Easter from Pa . Had pretty nice day today . All last week was warm , but change is coming . Getting lots of wrenchen on my '31 . Bend up a tailpipe and must expand end a little more to slip on muffler and clamp up .