Author Topic: Water Outlet Elbow '29  (Read 642 times)


  • Third Gear
  • ***
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Water Outlet Elbow '29
« on: January 09, 2018, 07:43:14 PM »
Hello everyone;
looking for my barn-find ex tresher '29 Plymouth drive train turned stationary engine the water elbow. Not sure if the term is correct, but anyway lookin for that cast iron part that bolts to the cylinder head and points towards the radiator top tank. Mine is cracked, in fact it's in bits. Corrosion had started lifting it and upon removal it collapsed. A usable replacement would be much appreciated. I'm located in Europe. Thanks.

Articifer Tom

  • Senior Forum Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 144
    • View Profile
Re: Water Outlet Elbow '29
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 12:31:17 AM »
Common problem . If you do not need original . Mine had straight on it with a flex hose to radiator and a second hose inside to fill out to size of 2 1-8" rad . Take to your local shop with stat and match flange and holes .
  Good Luck  Tom