General Category > General Discussion

Dave's 1929 U Resto project

<< < (25/25)

Articifer Tom:
Danm ! That was a good idea . Wish I'd though of that ...  O'well Since there was some nice close up of the clum switches here figure  I adds internal pics

Crazydave:
Thanks for the picture. I was getting curious and there was a little play in the switch tempting me, but it it tested out. And if its not broke I figured I better not fix until it was ....

Crazydave:
I got the car rewired all exterior lights working.

The wiring harness was missing wire for the dome light, not sure if I am going to just run the modern wire ( it will be hidden) or wait until i order some other items and get the cotton wrap.

I ran across this site catalog here > http://restorationstuff.com/pdf/RestorationSupplyCompany.pdf

It has a lot of good stuff, I haven't found on other sites. Including bulbs and those brass buttons I was looking for.

Also the file host i was using to post pictures changed their policy so I have find a new way. You may have noticed a lot of pages in this thread are missing pictures.

Des28Qau:
Hi Guys,
Pantastic link, " Restoration Supply Company " catalog , Thankyou .
Maybe it could be added to " Sources for hard to find parts ". to make link easer to find in the future .
Regards Des.

chetbrz:

--- Quote from: Des28Qau on July 17, 2017, 01:01:27 PM ---Hi Guys,
Pantastic link, " Restoration Supply Company " catalog , Thankyou .
Maybe it could be added to " Sources for hard to find parts ". to make link easer to find in the future .
Regards Des.

--- End quote ---

Done !!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version